- 3 Cups Chickpeas (canned, or cooked and drained)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400oF (204oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pat chickpeas dry with a paper towel. Place chickpeas in a mixing bowl and add olive oil, poultry seasoning, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until chickpeas are evenly coated.
3. Spread the chickpeas across the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
4. Let cool before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Leftovers: They keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. They will lose their crunchiness with time, so throw them back into the oven before eating if you want to crisp the back up.
Extra Crispy: Bake them for longer if you like them really crispy.