- 1 cup Oats [Red Mill Old Fashioned]
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3 Scoops Onnit Recovery Toasted Coconut Protein [16g Protein]
- 1/4 cup Milled Flax Seed
- 2-3 Tbl Sp Vanilla Almond Butter [Justin's]
- 1 Tsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts [optional]
- 1-2 Tsp Water [as needed]
1. Grab a mixing bowl and combine the oats, shredded coconut, protein, and flaxseed together and mix.
2. Add nut butter and honey and knead together. Get those hands in there once the butter and raw have blended into the dry mix.
3. Chop your nuts [lol] and continue to blend into mix using your hands.
4. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water if your mixture is not sticking together.
5. Grab your serving dish and begin to form power balls by rolling the oats in the palm of your hands using a circular motion. You can make your balls as big or as small as you would like.
6. Spread the balls over your serving dish and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Freeze if you please, ingredients will last longer and give you that extra crunch!
If you have any additional questions regarding health & wellness, feel free to message Alexa directly!