A quick and delish protein packed snack for you!
Finished berries in beautiful bowl
◦ 2 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein from @onnit
◦ 1/4 cup of water
◦ Stir for 2-3 minutes till smooth and lump-free
◦ Add 1-2 cups of frozen blueberries to protein mix and stir around till cov...
- 1 cup Oats [Red Mill Old Fashioned]
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3 Scoops Onnit Recovery Toasted Coconut Protein [16g Protein]
- 1/4 cup Milled Flax Seed
- 2-3 Tbl Sp Vanilla Almond Butter [Justin's]
- 1 Tsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts [optional]
- 1-2 Tsp Water [...
- 3 Cups Chickpeas (canned, or cooked and drained)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400oF (204oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pat chickpeas dry with a paper tow...