- 16 oz Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless, sliced into strips)
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil (divided)
- 1/2 Oats (quick)
- 3 tsps Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 6 Carrots (medium, peeled and sliced into fries)
- 4 tbsps Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsps Raw Honey
Cook time: 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400oF (204oC) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Brush chicken strips with half of the avocado oil.
2. Combine the oats, Italian seasoning, and sea salt and spread over a small plate. Press both sides of the chicken strips into the oat/spice mixture to coat, then lay on baking sheet.
3. Toss the carrot sticks in remaining avocado oil. Spread across the other baking sheet.
4. Place both pans in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the chicken and tossing the carrot fries halfway through.
5. Meanwhile, combine the Dijon and raw honey in a small bowl to make the sauce. Mix well and set aside.
6. To serve, divide the chicken tenders and carrot fries between plates and serve with honey Dijon dipping sauce. Enjoy!
No Quick Oats, Place rolled oats in your blender or food processor. Pulse a few times to
break them up.
Vegan and Vegetarian. Use tofu strips instead of chicken. Keeps well in the fridge up to 3 days.