How To: HEF Protein Packed Snack
HEF On The Road • 3m 24s
A quick and delish protein packed snack for you!
Finished berries in beautiful bowl
◦ 2 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein from @onnit
◦ 1/4 cup of water
◦ Stir for 2-3 minutes till smooth and lump-free
◦ Add 1-2 cups of frozen blueberries to protein mix and stir around till covered
◦ Place the protein covered berries on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and place in freezer for 60 minutes+
◦ Snap off pieces as you please and enjoy
Up Next in HEF On The Road
HEF on the Road - Ep. 25
8 easy steps to restore your rusty Kettlebells - feel free to add some customization like I did!
Step 1. Scuff up surface and remove rust
Step 2. Rubbing Alcohol
Step 3: Apply two coats of primer [rustoleum]
Step 4: Apply 2 coats of paint [gloss protective enamel]
Step 5: Doodle with chalk ...
HEF on the Road - Ep. 24
We hope you guys are ready for some FEET focus!
You heard that right: in this episode, we visit the store of one of our amazing sponsors, VivoBarefoot in London!
At Vivo, everything revolves around creating the perfect shoe for how our feet were designed to move: freely. Each design mimics the...
HEF on the Road - Ep. 23
Dive in to a Full-Body Pump at Onnit Gym in Austin with myself and one of my favorite workout buddies, Eric Leija!
We hit the kettlebells, bands, and get a head-to-toe burn. Full disclosure: I’m suffering from a light shoulder injury in this video, but the rest of my body is 100%, so I work aroun...